Patriot Athletics Return to Play Information
You can view the powerpoint information by clicking this link: Return to Play
Beginning the week of February 1, the following programs will begin offseason conditioning or CIF season
Badminton (offseason conditioning): Monday & Thursday 3:00-5:00pm (Outside of the Weight Room)
Cross Country (CIF Season): Monday through Friday 3:00pm (Meet outside of Room 218)
Field Hockey (offseason conditioning): Tuesday & Thursday 5:00-7:00pm (Meet at the stair entrance to the Stadium)
Football (offseason conditioning): Tuesday through Thursday 3:00-5:00pm (Meet at the ramp entrance to the Stadium)
Swim & Dive (CIF Season): Beginning February 17 in the water! (Allied Gardens Rec Pool)
- Starting February 17: Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Group 1: 6:00-7:00am, Group 2: 7:00am-8:00am (Allied Gardens Rec Pool)
Beginning the week of February 15, the following programs will begin offseason conditioning or CIF season
- Boys Monday & Wednesday 2:45pm @driving range (Mission Trails Golf Course)
- Girls Tuesday & Thursday 2:45pm @driving range (Mission Trails Golf Course)
Tennis (Coed): Monday through Thursday 3:00-4:30pm (Tennis Courts)
Track & Field (Boys/Girls): Monday through Thursday 3:00-4:30pm (Meet at the stair entrance to the Stadium)
Girls Volleyball (offseason conditioning): Wednesday 5:00-6:00pm (Outside of the Weight Room), Saturday 8:30-9:30am (Meet at Amphitheater)
Beginning the week of February 22, the following programs will begin offseason conditioning or CIF season
Baseball: Monday through Friday 3:00-4:30pm (Baseball Stadium)
Beginning the week of March 1, the following programs will begin offseason conditioning or CIF season
Softball: Days & Times TBD (Softball Stadium)
Men’s Soccer :Days & Times TBD (Stadium)
Women’s Soccer:Days & Times TBD (Stadium)
Cheer:Days & Times TBD (Outside Dance Room)
Important Updates & Reminders
- Clearances for programs starting week of March 1 will be completed by January 26. You will receive an email update when cleared. If you are not cleared by January 30 please email Athletic Director.
- UPDATE (as of 2/10/21) CIF has reinstated the waiver for multi-sport athletes. Athletes WILL be able to participate in multiple high school sports in the same season. Athletes WILL be able to participate in club sports at the same time as high school sport.
- For sport specific questions, you can email the Head Coach. Click link for directory: Head Coach Contact List
- Badminton, Baseball, Softball & Girls Volleyball will need to register for AAU insurance. See powerpoint on “Return to Play” link above for directions.
- ALL Student-Athletes on the first day of practice/offseason conditioning will need to have a hard copy of the Daily Symptoms Checklist: Athletics_ Daily Student Symptom Checklist
- ANY Student-Athletes who have ever tested positive for COVID-19 will need to get their doctor to sign the Medical Referral Form: Medical-Referral-for-Post-COVID-students1
- SDUSD will begin to make COVID-19 Testing available every two weeks for all student-athletes who are participating. Testing will not be mandatory but highly recommended. Anyone interested will have to let their coach know in advance so our school nurse has a registration list prior to each testing day. More information will be released soon.
We will continue to post updated information on the athletics website and communicate through social media and email to our student-athletes, families, and community. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
J. Cody Clark-Athletic Director